Himalayan Salt Stone Massage CEU Starter Package #3: Polycarbonate Bowl Warmer
Due to the high volumes of orders for bowl warmers. Orders placed as of August 27th, 2018 will ship in two weeks. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
This starter package for our NCBTMB-approved course for Himalayan Salt Stone Massage includes the following:
- Polycarbonate bowl – low-energy, eco-friendly warmer, for use with our Himalayan Salt Stone Massage.
- 18 Himalayan salt stones (oval, round and teardrop)
- 7-day timer
- Coverlet (to maintain heat of stones)
- COMPLIMENTARY BONUS 1- 4 oz. Benefect Decon 30 disinfectant (non-toxic)
Our warmers are U.S.-engineered, fully insured with a 1-year full warranty. Requires no water or chemicals!
Mined from the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan through socially, environmentally responsible manufacturing, Saltability Himalayan salt stones are 100% pure pink Himalayan salt, certified organic, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- All warmers use LED bulbs for their lighting source and do not give off any heat.
- Due to variations in the natural coloring of the thick round slab of Himalayan salt, some units may be dimmer than others.
- To clean stones, simply spray with Benefect Decon 30 and wipe completely dry with a cotton towel. Decon 30 will not degrade Himalayan salt
Please note: This package does not include the 6-hour Continuing Education Course and requires an additional cost of $149 for the class. Click here to be directed to the 6-hour Continuing Education Course